I have two kids: one who's a baby and can't do much but cry and spit up, and one who's becoming more and more goofy, taking after his dad. The other day, both of them decided to use the same crib. Since I am still in too much of a "newborn baby fog" to write anything substantial this week, I figured I'd show you some video of my kids and their one crib. Plus, it's a good chance for many of you to see Adam in "motion" (slight motion) for the first time.
The film is not exactly an Oscar-worthy documentary, and the image quality is sub-par, but I think it's cute, and so does Jennifer. However, our opinion might not be the most reliable. Right now our bodies are buzzing with that natural chemical that makes us adore our children instead of wanting to throw them to the wolves (it's starting to wear off in regards to the older one). Since this is a baby blog, I figure it really doesn't matter. This is the kind of video you'd expect here (email subscribers might have to visit the website to see it). Enjoy!
They seem so peaceful... so why am I so tired?
More to come later.
1 comment:
that is ridiculously cute.
Post a Comment