Saturday, February 11, 2012

Debut Album

Adam is now seven months old.  By the time Kyle was seven months, I had already posted at least seven photo albums.  Loyal readers were able to see every yawn, every smile, every cry, and every puke of our first-born son, with somewhat amusing captions written by yours truly.  It was an exhilarating experience.  I haven't done the same for Adam.  We are taking a ton of pictures of him, but finding time to get them online hasn't been as easy.  I had not been able to post an album for Adam... until today.

Feast your eyes on this:
Adam: 0-7 Months

This is the first seven months of Adam's life, captured in 136 photos.  And, yes, I did put captions on most of them.  So make sure you wipe out the rest of your afternoon's schedule to get through them all.  Enjoy!

No comments: