I will write more about our new home once we move in next week, set up the internet, and run our dishwasher a couple thousand times (a dishwasher! we're finally getting a dishwasher! no more sticky plates!). Until then, I'll be filling up the gray crates, stacking them away, and trying to avoid the temptation to pack up the kids, too.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Movin' Out
Help! We're surrounded by gray plastic crates! And they're showing no mercy... not even the baby is safe!
That's right. We're moving again. After three and a half blissful years in Park Slope, we've decided to move south to Brooklyn's Windsor Terrace neighborhood. Why? Because we are crazy. Simply having a baby wasn't enough fun for us this summer. We needed an extra challenge, and nothing beats packing up all your belongings with a screaming two-month-old and a screaming/running/opening-and-closing-everything/hyper three-year-old. All this was much easier the last time around, when it was just Jennifer (with a baby in the oven) and me. At least the moving company provided us some tough crates, so that way when Kyle jumps onto the box with all our fine glassware, it won't collapse underneath him.
I will write more about our new home once we move in next week, set up the internet, and run our dishwasher a couple thousand times (a dishwasher! we're finally getting a dishwasher! no more sticky plates!). Until then, I'll be filling up the gray crates, stacking them away, and trying to avoid the temptation to pack up the kids, too.
I will write more about our new home once we move in next week, set up the internet, and run our dishwasher a couple thousand times (a dishwasher! we're finally getting a dishwasher! no more sticky plates!). Until then, I'll be filling up the gray crates, stacking them away, and trying to avoid the temptation to pack up the kids, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment