Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Did Kyle Go?

Ever since I relaunched the "Baby Beaudry" blog, I have received hundreds upon hundreds of emails, letters and telegraphs wondering what is going to happen to Kyle now that the focus of this blog is going to be on the baby-to-be.  As for the real Kyle, I have already answered that question: he's going to see a lot of his stuff broken.  As for the online version of Kyle, he has a new home:

http://www.kylebeaudry.blogspot.com/

This is where I will post all of Kyle's new slide shows and those "chair" pictures, for those of you who like checking those out.  I just published a new post there, in fact.  All the older posts are on this blog, too.  I don't have the heart to delete them.

There's a chance Kyle will inherit the "Kyle Beaudry" blog someday and write a few posts himself, hopefully after he learns how to type.  I'm a little concerned about what will happen then... maybe I should have deleted those older posts, after all.

No comments: